University Travel Website is Here!
The new university-wide travel website is now available through a tile in Firefly. You can also access the site via the following URL: https://nebraska.edu/travel
This new website features a step-by-step overview of the travel process, both domestic and international. The site also contains a link to the travel policy, information on booking for non-employees, as well as the Concur travel help videos and reference guides.
Your Business Center is your first stop when you have a question about personnel issues, business transactions, submissions, or policy.
The general University of Nebraska Travel Policy can be Downloaded Here
- Concur Help Resources
- Booking with Hotels.com: https://nebraska.edu/-/media/unca/docs/concur-help/quick-reference-guide/booking-with-hotels-dot-com.pdf
- Booking with Southwest Airlines: https://nebraska.edu/-/media/unca/docs/concur-help/quick-reference-guide/booking-with-southwest-airlines.pdf
- Book Travel for an Employee or Guest: https://nebraska.edu/-/media/unca/docs/concur-help/tip-sheet/book-travel-for-employee-or-guest.pdf
- Book a Hotel Using Company-Paid Card: https://nebraska.edu/-/media/unca/docs/concur-help/quick-reference-guide/book-hotel-using-company-paid-card.pdf
- Travel Advisories & Risk Alerts
- Air Transportation
- Automated Travel
- Surface Transportation
- Meals and Lodging
- Foreign Travel
Unusual Business Travel Circumstances
If there are special circumstances that occurred on a business trip, please provide the details. This additional information helps the AP processors as they review/approve expense report(s). It may also reduce the number of inquiries the AP processors make to get clarification on questionable expenses that do not fit the nature of a standard trip.
Business Trip Includes Personal Travel
Expenses incurred during the personal travel are not reimbursable. When personal travel is combined with business travel the start/end dates and times for the business travel and the start/end times for the personal travel should be clearly stated on the reimbursement request. The personal date/times should be entered in the “Personal Dates of Travel” field or the “Comments To/From Approvers/Processors” field.
- Creating a Travel Reimbursement - Mileage Only (Updated 3/1/2018)
- Creating a Travel Request (Updated 11/21/2017)
- Create a blank Travel Authorization for a Zero Dollar Trip Request (updated 9/18/2018)